Tuesday, 28 July 2009

The Youth In Asians (Euthanasians)

I can't sleep.

All i can taste is tea and maryland cookies. . .


And, i don't feel right about giving away what the title of this song means. I find a certain romantic tragedy in something not being known etc. etc. I am far too tired to articulate myself, and articulation was not the point of this little blog.


---------------------


Recently, a composer named Sir Robert Downes and his wife went to Switzerland to be euthanised together.


I thought this was possibly the singlemost beautiful act I have ever heard of. They head into the unknown, anything could happen to them; heaven, hell, eternity in purgatory. Even knowning this, they carried on because just being together is enough. I think that is the closest thing to love on our plane of existence.


One day i hope i could be happy with just being. Being as a person. Yet, also just being with someone.

From my experience, people put too much pressure on each other. There's pressure to talk, to share the same interests, to fuck. I've forgotten where this idea came from, i'm pretty sure it's something a friend said to me once. But the gist of what i'm getting at is i just want to be with someone. Just laid in a field or sat on a bench, watching time pass, each to our own thoughts. We could try and guess what each other is thinking, and in time, we would know.




A

|| F | F#aug | A7 - D#5/A | Dm | Fmaj7 | Em7b5 | % ||

||: Fadd9 | % | Dm#5 | % :||


B

|| F | % | Fmaj7 | % | Bbmaj7 | Bbmaj#11 | C7 - C7sus4 | C#°7 -

E°7b9/C# ||

==> to Dm?


I've never taken such a long winded route to get to the parallel major/minor before. Usually, i just use the vii°/ii° chord.


heh. i should stop with this whole thinking business, it's bad for me.

No comments: