I feel like Jesus.
I wonder how he coped?
I have spent the last few days quarantined in my little tiny flat, and to be frank, i was bored. I got so bored of playing Red Alert 3 for 3 days straight that i made a skirmish of just computer players, and then watched it for 3 hours whilst consuming lethal amounts of hot chocolate.
When this proved a little too monotonous, i made a remix of the song that Jigglypuff sings on Cubase. yup. the lives we lead. . .
Anyway, I bet that jesus didn't have to endure ANOTHER NEW FREAKING FACEBOOK LAYOUT. I don't even know what they've changed yet, but i bet it will catch me out somehow.
So, the only books I have in my domicile which i have not read are: Around the world in 80 days, and Al Murray's pub landlord's book of great british common sense.
Silly Passpertout, when will he learn? You can't step into a sacred Indian temple with your shoes on. . . tsk tsk.
needless to say, he got attacked by monks.
That'll learn him.
Anyway. i have nothing of importance to talk about today, because i haven't done anything.
I haven't had the chance to speak to any females, so i feel relieved, relaxed.
Oh yeah, my mum phoned up my doctor and gave her the 'business' saying stuff like 'cherie blair's kids got given tamiflu. . . '
I, meanwhile, had already accepted the fact that i am neither under 5 years old, nor over 65. . . . people, people, people.
I blame this guy:

Cute though isn't it?
Roll on Liverpool. =]
x

No comments:
Post a Comment