Or should i say relationships in general, just aren't worth the effort. I was feeling so much more stable when i was focusing on improving as a musician, reading books, and helping autistic children learn about Drugs, Smoking, and Ronan Keating. I seriously thought that i wouldn't be affected by a woman for the rest of my life; sometimes i surprise myself with how naive i can be. Anyway, I don't know who really knows me, but i'm bad enough when there's only one women in the rich tapestry of Kyle's life and mental state. Imagine what it's like when several pop up. It's not even that i'm involved with them, at points i find myself trying to force myself to love someone, then i feel that i'm getting emotionally attached and then it feels like they change their mind. People should have an LED display on their foreheads, saying how they feel about me. It would make everything easier.
Anyway, i give up. As soon as i have the resources, I am going to flee this godforsaken rock and go to a worse off rock and try and help people there. Maybe i'll try and help animals, i could write the backing music for Giant Panda pornos; or maybe even just groom the male Pandas' moustaches. Then, when I've lived for a thousand years or so, and i feel a sense of accomplishment, i will explore the universe with my crew of hardy space sherpas. I will chronicle every natural, cosmic, and metaphorical beauty in the known and unknown universe. I will work my brain so hard until i develop the ability to perceive more than 3-dimensions, and i will be content in not having anything to do with women as the mysteries of space and time unravel around me.
I'm an ambitious chap, aren't i?
[Explitive deleted] you x
I just read the Oscar Wilde at the top of my blog for today. . . It's uncanny:
A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"People should have an LED display on their foreheads, saying how they feel about me."
It would make everything boring.
I remember that i sweared an oath with you never to fall in love again. And i really wish i could stick to it, life would be so much easier.
Post a Comment