Thursday, 11 June 2009

Blub blub blub.

Whilst tabbing all of my band's songs for our FMP, i decided to go onto Bebo.

it was a little odd seeing what we all thought was a good idea to put on our profiles when we were only a little bit younger. I also ended up looking through pictures of days gone. Everybody seemed so happy, everything seemed so right, so harmless.

Where did it all go?

I refuse to believe that it has gone forever.

Maybe i should get my insomnia sorted out at least. Nothing productive ever comes from these countless hours of thinking 'What if. . . ?'

Am I the only one who doesn't want to grow up? Everybody's going to uni to become an Archeologist, Architect, or Cartographer.

WHY!?!?

And, HOW the hell do people know that this is what they want to do for the rest of their lives?


I'm worried that i'm going to regret meeting everybody that i've ever met. In a few years time, i'll look back at my facebook, and see pictures of me having a great time with people who i won't be talking to anymore. I know this, cos i already feel everyone falling away from me, shifting from blue to red.


Did you know that when an object moves away from you it turns more red in hue? You can thank the Doppler Effect for affecting light waves in the same way as it affects sounds waves. yum.

I guess when you guys all start to look purple to me, i should start worrying - at the moment most of you are relatively blue.


Harumph.

No comments: